Feeding Baby Workshops Events
At the Feeding Baby Workshop, Clancy brings her book to life! Space is limited to pregnant women and mothers of children under the age of one. The workshop offers great tips on nutrition, stretching your dollar and hands-on cooking with results you can see, touch, and taste!
The events are FREE at The Lands at Hillside Farms from 6:00 PM-8:00 PM on the following dates:
- July 2016 (TBA)
- August 23, 2016
- December 6, 2016
All First Steps Moms receive a free copy of Feeding Baby! Call Barb at 570.331.4766 to register. Limited seating so reserve your spot early.
- May 11, 2016: Feeding Baby on a Budget during Breast Feeding Basics Saxton Medical Pavilion Kingston, PA 6:00-8:00 PM.
- May 14, 2016: Cooking with Clancy at Hillside Farms 6:00 PM- 8:00 PM.
- May 24, 2016: The Shocking Truth About Hunger at Department of Aging Nutrition Conference
- June 4, 2016: Healthy Eating on a Budget at Hillside Farms 10:00 AM
- June 22, 2016: Feeding Baby on a Budget during Breast Feeding Basics Saxton Medical Pavilion Kingston, PA 6:00-8:00 PM.
- July 11, 2016: July 11, 2016: Cooking with Clancy at Hillside Farms : Creating Healthy Meatless Menus
- August 22, 2016 Cooking with Clancy at Hillside Farms: Healthy Lunchbox Stuffers & Heart Healthy Butter Class 6:00-8:00 PM
- October 17, 2016: Transforming Practice & Inspiring RDs to Counsel Food Insecure Clients, FNCE 2016 Boston, MA 1:30 – 3:00 PM.