Yields 6 servings
10 minPrep Time
7 minCook Time
17 minTotal Time
- 8 large eggs, boiled and peeled
- 1/3 cup plain, greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 1 tsp. salt
- Black pepper to taste.
- Dice eggs into small pieces.
- In a separate large bowl, use a fork to whisk together the yogurt, mayonnaise, dill, salt, and pepper. Add the chopped eggs and mix lightly with the fork until well combined.
- If you do not have fresh dill, you can substitute with sweet pickle relish.
- Serve with crackers, tortilla, lettuce, or as a sandwich.