Clancy Cash Harrison MS, RD, LDN
Yields 10-15 pancakes
www.CookingwithClancy.com Inspired by Leanne Brown's Good & Cheap Cookbook
10 minPrep Time
2 minCook Time
12 minTotal Time
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. cocoa, optional
- butter, for cooking
- syrup, yogurt, fruit, nuts, honey for serving, optional
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cocoa (optional).
- In another mixing bowl, combine banana, egg, vanilla extract, and milk. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- While mixture is setting aside, prepare toppings and griddle.
- Heat griddle over medium heat. Melt 1/2 tsp of butter on griddle.
- Ladle approximately 1/4 cup of batter onto the pan.
- Once the sides of the pancakes begin to bubble, flip the pancake over with a spatula.
- Cook until pancakes are brown on both sides about 1 minute on each side.
- Serve with your favorite toppings.