Make Ahead BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich
Make Ahead BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich is a favorite recipes used in Cooking with Clancy’s Meal Plan Pork 4 Ways! This recipe works great for a busy families who do not have the time to cook nourishing whole foods. Using our meal plans, we teach you how to save money, reduce food waste, and save valuable time in the kitchen.
Serves 4 servings
Clancy Cash Harrison MS, RD, LDN
10 minCook Time
5 minTotal Time
- 1.5 slow cooker pulled pork, fully cooked
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 4 rolls, sliced (any sandwich bread or even lettuce cups)
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 diced jalapeño pepper, diced (optional)
- Consider adding leftover lettuce, cucumber, or avocado to the sandwich to decrease amount of meat & increase vegetable consumption.
- Mix pork with BBQ sauce and heat pork to 165 F.
- Build a sandwich with pork, cheese, onion, and pepper.