Looking for Pilot Testers for Teaching Taste Webinar
Teaching Taste: Create a Lifetime of Adventurous Eating & Minimize Your Baby’s Picky Eating…NOW!
This is a FREE pilot course and will begin on July 11, 2016! There is NO fee to apply or participate but we do ask that you complete the surveys during the course. Your feedback will help us improve the course and if you have a positive experience, we may ask for a testimonial.
Discover how to:
- feed your child and have fun at the same time!
- determine which are the best first foods to feed an infant.
- recognize when your baby is ready to start solid foods based on physical, emotional, and mental milestones.
- introduce food through self-feeding techniques.
- incorporate fresh herbs and spice into your child’s food to teach a healthy flavor preference.
- introduce a variety exciting new textures and flavors.
- determine the appropriate serving size of food based on growth and development.
- pair foods to increase nutrient absorption of vitamin and minerals.
- recognize common food allergy reactions.
- incorporate homemade baby food into the daily menu rotation of the family.