Yields 6 servings
15 minPrep Time
15 minTotal Time
- 1 cup chicken meat, fully cooked
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup celery, diced
- 1/2 cup apple, diced
- 1/4 cup cucumbers, diced
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. dill, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. salt or to taste
- Dice chicken meat and place in a large bowl. Mix in yogurt and mustard until all the chicken is coated evenly.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until combined.
- Enjoy immediately wrapped in a tortilla or lettuce.
- Store remaining chicken salad in fridge.