Yields 4 servings
10 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- 1 1⁄2 pounds red potatoes
- 1 cup non-fat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup minced red onion or scallions
- 1⁄2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup snipped fresh chives
- 1/2 cup crispy bacon pieces (optional)
- 1⁄4 tsp salt or to taste
- ground pepper to taste
- Wash potatoes and dice into bite-size pieces.
- In a large pot, cover the potatoes with water and boil until soft.
- Drain and cool under running cold water.
- In a large bow, combine potatoes with remaining ingredients; stir well to mix.