Arugula, Red Onion, & Feta Salad
Arugula, Red Onion, & Feta Salad is our favorite spring and summer salad. We serve this breakfast, lunch, and dinner! Another salad we eat for breakfast is our Raw Kale Salad. Both salads use Simple Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing by Real Mom Nutrition. This salad can be topped with egg, chicken, or salmon for added protein.
Clancy Cash Harrison MS, RD, LDN
Yields 4-6 servings
15 minPrep Time
15 minTotal Time
- Baby arugula, 3.5 cups
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced
- 1 cup cucumber, diced
- 1/4-1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled to taste
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Add arugula, onion, cucumber, and feta cheese to a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Whisk together the oil, salt, and lemon juice. Taste test for flavor and add additional ingredients as needed.
- Mix desired dressing with salad and enjoy!